Employee Needs Assessments
TEEX Knowledge Engineering Center (KEC) works with manufacturers to enhance the skill level of their personnel to be able to compete in a global market and meet the demands of changing technology. By working closely with educators and workforce development boards at a local, state and national level, TMAC strives to provide the latest set of tools for the manufacturing workforce.
TEEX provides assistance with:
- Assessing current worker skill levels
- GAP Analysis
- Detailed training plans
- Identifying grant sources
- Workforce board initiatives
- Skill certification
- Training Within Industry (TWI)
TEEX offers a holistic approach to workforce development by addressing the training needs in all facets of a manufacturing enterprise.
- Online testing tool specifically developed to assist trainers in the creation of secure tests for their training
- Allows the trainer to create randomly generated digital exams
- Randomized tests can be administered online or printed for traditional classroom use
- No special programming or coding skills are needed