Transfer and Cancellation Policy
If you cannot attend a class, you must contact Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service (TEEX) in advance to either transfer or cancel your registration. Please refer to the Transfer, Cancellation/Refund, and No-Show Policies below.
Transfers to another scheduled class (or from one customer to another) are accepted at any time before the start of the class at no charge.
- Customers are encouraged to transfer to a future scheduled class of the same course.
- If the customer cannot transfer to a scheduled class of the same course, then he / she may transfer to another class of a different course and receive either a refund or pay the difference between the two class fees (if applicable).
- If the customer cannot attend any scheduled class, then the Cancellation/Refund Policy is in effect.
Cancellations / Refunds
- TEEX will provide a full refund if you cancel 15 or more calendar days before the start of the class.
- Cancellations received 14 calendar days or less before the start of the class will be charged a fee of 10% of the class tuition.
- If TEEX cancels a class, customers will be offered:
- a transfer to a scheduled class of the same course.
- a transfer to another class of a different course (customers will receive either a refund or pay the difference between the two class fees, if applicable).
- a full refund.
Registered participants who do not contact TEEX in advance to cancel their registration and do not attend their scheduled class will be charged the entire class fee.
eLearning / Correspondence Courses
Refunds are not available for eLearning or correspondence courses, nor may the course be transferred from one customer to another.