This course can be scheduled to meet your specific requirements. For more information about this course
or to schedule a class, please contact us at (800) 423-8433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is designed to train participants how to identify potential explosive hazards and make reasonable decisions to prevent injury, death, and damage. Course delivery is through instructor led facilitation, multi-media presentations, and participant activities.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements Course #78030.
There are no prerequisites for this class
- Identification of Military Ordnance
- Identification of Improvised Explosive Devices (IED)
- Response Actions Taken When An IED Is Discovered
- Law Enforcement
- Private and Industrial Security
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Public Works
- Emergency Managers
- HAZMAT Technicians
- School Educators and Administrators
- Retail Facility Managers
- Safety Personnel
- Risk Managers
- Operations Managers
Government Programs, Certifications and Accreditations
16.00 Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Toll-Free: (800) 423-8433 | Fax: (979) 862-2788