This course meets NFPA 1521, Standard for Fire Department Safety Officer Professional Qualifications. Students who successfully completes the course will be eligible to test for Texas Commission on Fire Protection (TCFP) certification. This course allows students to get State Firemen's and Fire Marshals' Association Incident Safety Officer Certification. Dress code for class is business casual or duty uniform.
This course is NOT for Pro Board Certification.
There are no prerequisites to attend the course.
To get Texas Commission on Fire Protection (TCFP) and State Firemen's & Fire Marshals' Association (SFFMA) Certification you will need to have your Fire Officer I certification prior to obtaining Incident Safety Officer (ISO) certification.
Duty uniform or business casual dress is required.
- Military and Department of Defense (DoD) Firefighters and Officers
- Career Firefighters and Officers
- Volunteer Firefighters and Officers
Phone: (979) 845-5562 | Tollfree: (866) 878-8900
- Pricing, please contact the Leadership Program for information.
- To register for this course, open the registration form, print it, fill it out, and send it to the fax number or mailing address on the form.