Those who conduct investigations or deal with evidence are expected to testify as expert witnesses. This means they must establish credibility the moment they enter the courtroom and proceed to the witness stand to present their testimony. This course provides participants with an understanding of the basic factors that create effective courtroom testimony.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
requirements for Texas Forensic Science Academy Courtroom Testimony course
This course, along with the 24 hour Face-to-Face FSA119 Courtroom Testimony Practical Applications, will meet the 40 hour Courtroom Testimony requirement for multiple Texas Forensic Science Academy Certificate Programs.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- The mandatory completion/duration period for this eCourse is 45 days from the registration date. Participants will have three attempts to pass the final examination.
- To complete this course you are required to have a computer with internet access.
- Broadband internet connection
- Current Browser:
- Recommended - Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternatives - Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Apple Quicktime Player 10 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
TopicsEffective Communication in Court+The American Legal System+Anatomy of a Jury Trial+The Expert Witness+What to Prepare for Trial+Do's and Don't of Courtroom Testimony+Testifying in Court
Peace officers, crime scene investigators, and other personnel with assignments pertaining to investigation, evidence collection, or evidentiary matters
Law Enforcement and Security Training
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Tollfree: (800) 423-8433
- After registering online for this course, you will receive an email with
instructions for getting started. If you do not receive a confirmation
within one hour, please contact us at (979) 845-6677 or email@example.com.