This Leadership Symposium is designed to provide continuing education and professional development for managers and leaders across a broad range of subjects focused on supervision, management, human resource management, and leadership issues. Sessions are presented by nationally recognized authorities and subject matter experts. Sessions are designed to challenge and stimulate discussion and to prepare leaders/managers for the challenges of today and tomorrow affecting organizational and/or unit capabilities.
Registration Opening September 1, 2018!
Reserve your hotel rooms at the Embassy Suites in Frisco starting June 1, 2018!
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- This two and half day symposium is open to all emergency responders.
- Out of state participants - registration $150.00
Continuing Education & Professional Credits
Embassy Suites Hotel and Convention Center
7600 John Q. Hammons Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
Certificates of Completion
- Class Completion Certificates will be issued online.
- Be sure and provide a current email address during registration so that you may obtain your certificate.
To Receive Continuing Education Credits
- Registration is required in order to receive continuing education credits.
- Participants will not be allowed into sessions without prior registration.
Out of State Registration Notice
- Please call Robert Barron (979) 845-5562
- Out of State registration $150.00.