This leadership symposium is designed to provide continuing education credit for Emergency Services Response Leaders across a broad range of subjects focused on supervision, management, and leadership issues. Sessions are presented by nationally recognized authorities and subject matter experts. Classes are designed to challenge and stimulate discussion and to prepare leaders for the challenges of today and tomorrow affecting emergency response capabilities.
Registration Opening September 1, 2017!
Reserve your hotel rooms at the Embassy Suites in San Marcos starting June 1, 2017!
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- This two and half day symposium is open to all emergency responders.
- Out of state participants - registration $150.00
Phone: (979) 845-0518 | Tollfree: (866) 878-8900
Embassy Suites - San Marcos, Texas
1001 E. McCarthy Lane
San Marcos, TX 78666
Certificates of Completion
- Class Completion Certificates will be issued online.
- Be sure and provide a current email address during registration so that you may obtain your certificate.
To Receive Continuing Education Credits
- Registration is required in order to receive continuing education credits.
- Participants will not be allowed into sessions without prior registration.
Out of State Registration Notice
- Please call Sonya Maness (979) 845-0518 to register.
- Out of State registration $150.00.