This update course is for those with Emergency Vehicle Operations (EVOC) Instructor certificates near expiration or who have not taught EVOC in recent years. Over three days participants will refresh their knowledge with the legal aspects of emergency driving and practice a number of driving maneuvers. Class will provide a realistic, high-stress, driving program with over 16 hours of actual driving time.
Please fax documents to (979) 862-2788 or send an email to email@example.com two weeks prior to class start date.
- Provide a suitable emergency vehicle in excellent working condition. Maximum of two participants per vehicle.
- Vehicle must be equipped with heavy-duty suspension and be in good mechanical condition.
- Two spare tires are required during driving exercises. Seriously worn tires are considered hazardous and may not be allowed during exercises.
TopicsLegal Aspects of Emergency Driving+Physical Forces and Vehicle Dynamics+The Basics of Emergency Driving+Driving on Wet Surfaces+Performance Driving+Serpentine Driving+Controlled Braking+Evasive Lane Change+Obstacle+Backing+Precision Maneuvering
Law Enforcement and Security Training
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Tollfree: (800) 423-8433
- If paying by purchase order or check please fill out the required registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (979) 862-2788.
- Certificate of successful completion is valid five years from date of completion