Field training officers provide one-on-one learning and mentoring in the real-world environment. This online course provides participants with the tools necessary to become an effective field training officer. Any agency desiring to restructure a field training program or build a new program will find this course immensely beneficial.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements Field Training Officer course #3702.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- This course must be completed within a 60 day time period. The completion period begins once course registration has taken place.
- To complete this course you are required to have a computer with internet access.
- Broadband internet connection
- Current browser
- Recommended: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternatives: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
TopicsEvaluation of trainees and termination procedures+Forms and documentation+Field training officer program liabilities+Field training officer responsibilities and duties+Program construction+Remedial training and teaching techniques
- Public safety personnel that use any form of field training program to train and/or evaluate the progress of newly hired employees
Continuing Education & Professional Credits
- After registering online for this course, you will receive an email with instructions for getting started. If you do not receive a confirmation within one hour, please contact us at (979) 845-6677 or email@example.com.
- If paying by purchase order or check please fill out the required registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (979) 862-2788.
- Refunds are not available for eLearning courses, nor may the course be transferred from one customer to another.