In this course participants will enhance their skills to formulate considerations for the resiliency of jurisdictional assets leveraging cross-sector partnerships. These considerations will enhance the whole community's ability to manage the risk associated with critical infrastructure protection efforts. The course will implement the National Preparedness Goal by facilitating the development of Resiliency Action Plans, involving all jurisdictional critical infrastructure partners. Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to increase infrastructure owner/operator participation in jurisdictional planning, organizing, equipping, training, and exercising critical infrastructure protection efforts.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements for MGT414 Advanced Critical Infrastructure course #78400.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
TopicsNational and Community Resilience+Critical Infrastructure Applications+Resilience Concepts+Local Jurisdiction Steps
- Public and private sector Critical Infrastructure owners, operators, and managers
- State, local, tribal, and territorial government senior officials and managers
- DHS personnel
- Sector-Specific Agency managers
- Other managers with critical infrastructure responsibilities
Government Programs, Certifications and AccreditationsFor DHS/FEMA Funded Courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 423-8433
Continuing Education & Professional Credits0.8 CEUs
Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- This class has been accredited by the Oklahoma Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training for eight hours of mandatory continuing education credit. Regarding any law enforcement concepts, practices, methods, techniques, products, or devices as might be taught, promoted, or otherwise espoused in outside schools or seminars, there is no intent, expressed or implied, that 'accreditation' indicates or in any way conveys 'CLEET approval' of such concepts, practices, methods, techniques, products, or devices, unless such approval is explicitly stated by CLEET.