The Introduction to Incident [Accident] Investigation (OSHA #7505) course covers an introduction to basic accident investigation procedures and describes accident analysis techniques. Course topics include reasons for conducting accident investigations, employer responsibilities related to workplace accident investigations, and a six-step accident investigation procedure. The target audience is the employer, manager, employee or employee representative who is involved in conducting accident and/or near-miss investigations. Upon course completion, students will have the basic skills necessary to conduct an effective accident investigation at the workplace.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
TopicsPrimary reasons for conducting an accident investigation +Employer responsibilities related to workplace accident investigations +Six-step accident investigation procedure
- Construction Industry Professionals
- Oil & Gas Industry Professionals
- Operations Personnel
- Supervisor or Manager
- Industrial Hygienists
- Safety Industry Professionals
- Small Business Owners
- Human Resources Industry Professionals responsible for workers compensation issues
- Employer or Employee Representative who serves on an Accident Investigation Team, Union Representative, or Management Team, who could be involved in conducting accident and/or near-miss investigations
Government Programs, Certifications and AccreditationsPost 9/11 GI Bill Benefits For information contact (877) 833-9638
Continuing Education & Professional Credits