The Medic First Aid and CPR Instructor course will qualify attendees to provide training in the application and use of First Aid, CPR, and Automated External Defibrillators on both adults and children in addition to providing information on preventing disease from blood borne pathogens. Participants will be provided all materials needed for instruction and will be taught to use lifesaving skills to include the proper use of CPR and first aid procedures.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
During all assigned practice session scenarios, students will demonstrate proficiency in the application and demonstration of CPR and first aid procedures.
TopicsAutomated External Defibrillators (AED) - Adult and Infant +Bloodborne pathogens +Infant Skills (CPR) and Child Skills (AED/CPR) +Medic First Aid/Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- EHS professionals
- Hospital and healthcare managers
- Department heads, directors, assistant directors, and senior medical staff
- Public health/health department personnel
- Local emergency management personnel
- First responders
- Others interested in teaching Medic First Aid and CPR awareness level training
Government Programs, Certifications and AccreditationsPost 9/11 GI Bill Benefits For information contact (877) 833-9638
Continuing Education & Professional Credits