This module will introduce units of physical measurement as they apply to the semiconductor industry.
At the end of this lesson, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the units of physical measurement used in the semiconductor industry
- Describe important concepts associated with semiconductor processing measurements
- Convert large numbers into scientific and engineering notation
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
TopicsConvert large numbers into scientific and engineering notation +Important concepts associated with semiconductor processing measurements +Units of physical measurement used in the semiconductor industry
- New hires in the semiconductor fab
- Equipment technicians
- Wafer fab equipment operators
- Sales support
- Entry-level engineers
- Anyone interested in learning more about the semiconductor industry
The course fee entitles you to a 90-day subscription during which you can take the course at your own pace. The online course can be taken in sections of your choosing and does not have to be completed during any one session.
Call (800) 541-7149 for volume discounts and license options for your organization, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org