Several kinds of materials are crucial to the production of integrated circuits (IC). This module identifies these materials, describes their physical and chemical characteristics, and explains their importance to the production of semiconductor devices.
At the end of this lesson, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the three basic types of material used in manufacturing ICs and their primary characteristics.
- Identify the structure of an atom.
- Identify the physical and chemical characteristics of a semiconductor.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
TopicsPhysical and chemical characteristics of a semiconductor +Structure of an atom +Three basic types of material use I manufacturing ICs and their primary characteristics
- New hires in the semiconductor fab
- Equipment technicians
- Wafer fab equipment operators
- Sales support
- Entry-level engineers
- Anyone interested in learning more about the semiconductor industry
Phone: (979) 458-6710 | Tollfree: (800) 541-7149
The course fee entitles you to a 90-day subscription during which you can take the course at your own pace. The online course can be taken in sections of your choosing and does not have to be completed during any one session.
Call (800) 541-7149 for volume discounts and license options for your organization, or email us at email@example.com