This module describes the uses of chemical mechanical planarization (CMP), discusses the CMP process, and explains the key quality issues of CMP.
At the end of this lesson, the learner will be able to identify:
- the purpose of CMP in integrated circuit (IC) fabrication
- the uses of CMP in IC fabrication
- different methods of CMP
- the equipment and process parameters that affect CMP
- different CMP processes
- the important quality characteristics of CMP
There are no prerequisites for this course.
TopicsDifferent CMP processes +Different methods of CMP +The equipment and process parameters that affect CMP +The important quality characteristics of CMP +The purpose of CMP in integrated circuit fabrication +The uses of CMP in IC fabrication
- New hires in the semiconductor fab
- Equipment technicians
- Wafer fab equipment operators
- Sales support
- Entry-level engineers
- Anyone interested in learning more about the semiconductor industry
The course fee entitles you to a 90-day subscription during which you can take the course at your own pace. The online course can be taken in sections of your choosing and does not have to be completed during any one session.
Call (800) 541-7149 for volume discounts and license options for your organization, or email us at email@example.com