This online course focuses on diffusion and is designed to provide professionals in the semiconductor industry with information on diffusion. This module describes the diffusion process and the key equipment and process parameters involved in diffusion.
At the end of this course the learner will be able to identify:
- the purpose of diffusion
- the two parts of the diffusion process
- diffusion profile
- equipment and methods for diffusion
- three quality characteristics of diffusion
- four control parameters associated with diffusion
There are no prerequisites for this course.
TopicsDiffusion profile +Equipment and methods for diffusion +Four control parameters associated with diffusion +The purpose of diffusion +Three quality characteristics of diffusion +Two parts of the diffusion process
- New hires in the semiconductor fab
- Equipment technicians
- Wafer fab equipment operators
- Sales support
- Entry-level engineers
- Anyone interested in learning more about the semiconductor industry
Continuing Education & Professional Credits
Phone: (979) 458-6710 | Tollfree: (800) 541-7149
The course fee entitles you to a 90-day subscription during which you can take the course at your own pace. The online course can be taken in sections of your choosing and does not have to be completed during any one session.
Call (800) 541-7149 for volume discounts and license options for your organization, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org