This module discusses the uses of ion implantation, the ion implantation process, its key equipment and process parameters, and its advantages and disadvantages.
At the end of this lesson, the learner will be able to identify:
- the purpose of ion implantation
- the process of ion implantation
- other ion implantation applications
- various components of an ion implanter
- three key quality characteristics of ion implantation
- key equipment and process parameters
- advantages and disadvantages of ion implantation
There are no prerequisites for this course.
TopicsAdvantages and disadvantages of ion implantation +Key equipment and process parameters +Other ion implantation applications +The process of ion implantation +The purpose of ion implantation +Three key quality characteristics of ion implantation +Various components of an ion implanter
- New hires in the semiconductor fab
- Equipment technicians
- Wafer fab equipment operators
- Sales support
- Entry-level engineers
- Anyone interested in learning more about the semiconductor industry
Continuing Education & Professional Credits
The course fee entitles you to a 90-day subscription during which you can take the course at your own pace. The online course can be taken in sections of your choosing and does not have to be completed during any one session.
Call (800) 541-7149 for volume discounts and license options for your organization, or email us at email@example.com