The OSSF - Site Evaluator course not only prepares students to sit for the On-Site Sewage Facilities Site Evaluator license exam, it provides participants with the fundamental knowledge necessary to determine a site’s suitability for a particular system. Students are provided with in-depth information surrounding the proper conduct of a site evaluation, skills requirements, pre-construction site assessments, and soil evaluations for multiple types of OSSF systems. Once students successfully complete the course, a proctored TCEQ OSSF Site Evaluator licensing examination will be administered.
Effective September 9, 2016, most occupational license applications will have to be pre-approved before you can register to take an exam. The eApplication makes it easier for you to apply, by eliminating the paper application and letting you complete your application online! Processing time is approximately 6 to 8 weeks, barring any deficiencies.
- TCEQ requires a current Installer II license, Designated Representative license, Professional Engineer license, Professional Sanitarian license, Certified Professional Soil Scientist, or Professional Geoscientist license in the soil science discipline.
- To take the licensing exam at the conclusion of the class, you must register for the class and then submit your licensing application to TCEQ with a copy of your course registration from TEEX and then receive a conditional approval letter from TCEQ and provide a copy to Customer Care. Note: The application process can take between 6 to 8 weeks for conditional approval.
TopicsOSSF rules and regulations +Site evaluation +Soil evaluation +Technical and operating issues
- Water/Wastewater Industry Professionals
- Utilities Industry Professionals
- OSSF licensees
- OSSF Designated Representative
Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center
Phone: | Tollfree: (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811