The Excavation Safety Awareness for Utilities online course provides participants with best practices surrounding protection measures specific to excavation hazards.
NOTE: Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email, a password for access to the course, and a required completion date.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- A personal computer or laptop with reliable Internet access
- Current Web Browser
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher
- Adobe Flash 10 or higher
TopicsExcavation safe work practices +Importance of excavation safety +Job site excavation hazards +Planning for excavation +Types of excavations
- Public Works Industry Professionals
- Utilities Industry Professionals
- Water/Wastewater Industry Professionals
- Telecommunications Industry Professionals
- Electric Power Industry Professionals
- Cable Industry Professionals
- Construction Industry Professionals
- Heavy Equipment Operators
Continuing Education & Professional Credits