The Work Zone Safety for Utilities online course provides awareness-level training for basic work zone safety principles and for understanding hazards associated with working on near roads in a work zone.
NOTE: Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email, a password for access to the course, and a required completion date.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- A personal computer or laptop with reliable Internet access
- Current Web Browser
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher
- Adobe Flash 10 or higher
TopicsNegligence +Selection, use, and placement of temporary traffic control devices +Temporary traffic control +Temporary traffic control component distances +Worker safety
- Utilities Industry Professionals
- Water/Wastewater Industry Professionals
- Telecommunications Industry Professionals
- Electric Power Industry Professionals
- Cable Industry Professionals
Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center
Phone: | Tollfree: (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811