The Electrical Safety for Utilities online course provides students with information specific to the principles of electricity and related work environment safety hazards.
NOTE: Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email, a password for access to the course, and a required completion date. Additionally, please note the course currently does NOT receive any water or wastewater TCEQ training credits.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- A personal computer or laptop with reliable Internet access
- Current Web Browser
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher
- Adobe Flash 10 or higher
TopicsIntroduction to Electricity+Electrical Hazards+Electrical Equipment+Electricity Safe Work Practices
- Public Works Industry Professionals
- Utility Industry Professionals
- Water/Wastewater Industry Professionals
Continuing Education & Professional Credits