Healthcare Workplace Safety Certificate
The TEEX Workplace Safety Certificate Program provides training crucial to employee safety in a healthcare environment. Upon completion of almost 120 hours of specialized training, graduates of the Program will have the knowledge, skills and awareness necessary to help establish a culture of safety within their respective organizations resulting in the reduction of employee injuries along with related costs associated with such claims.
- Planning and Protecting: Healthcare/Hospital Infrastructure and Personnel
- Occupational Disease Exposure, Control and Management
- Safe Patient Lifting and Handling
- PPCT Violent Patient Management Instructor
- OSHA Training Guidelines for Safe Patient Handling
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control for Healthcare Facilities
- Hazardous Materials - Healthcare Emphasis
- Slips, Trips and Falls
Click the title bar below to expand to see all courses required to achieve this certificate.
TEEX Student Portal
Keep up-to-date with all the latest training by subscribing to
our email newsletter!