The TEEX Environmental Technician Certificate (ETC) provides industry professionals with the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to work safely with hazardous materials in the areas of environmental protection, emergency response, safety, transportation, security, and contaminated site cleanup operations. Once completed, qualified students will have met all required training necessary to sit for the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management, Certified Hazardous Materials Practitioner (CHMP) exam.
- Environmental Technician Orientation
- HAZWOPER for Clean-up Operations Training
- Hazardous Materials and Waste shipping
- Environmental, Health and Safety
- Environmental Site Assessment - Phase I
- Environmental Site Assessment - Phase II
- Stormwater Qualified Person
- Confined Space Entry
- Certified Hazardous Materials Practitioner Preparation Course
TEEX Student Portal
Keep up-to-date with all the latest training by subscribing to our email newsletter!