ASP202 – 36.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, this course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
This course is designed for personnel with Incident Command Responsibilities at an industrial facility. Emphasis is placed on incident evaluation and development of incident objectives utilizing the RECEO VS system as well as initiating and directing safe and efficient incident operations. Using virtual reality simulation and incident communication processes, students will be required to make decisions, give assignments, effectively communicate and manage resources through the implementation of standard incident management systems.
To be eligible to attend this course, you must have completed (and provide proof) the following prerequisites:
- ASP 201 – Advanced Exterior Firefighting – Level II (within the last five years)
- ICS 100 – Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS)
- ICS 200 – Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response (or previous version “ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents”)
- ICS 700 – An Introduction to the National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- ICS 800 – An Introduction to the National Response Framework
Course Completion Requirements
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Level 1 as described in the TEEX Student Safety Manual
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Advanced tactical management
- Incident management systems
- Leadership traits, roles, and responsibilities
- Oversight of fireground safety
- Overview of emergency operations management (EOC operations)
- Strategic decision making
All emergency response personnel, including fire prevention, suppression, control and safety personnel
Phone: (866) 878-8900
All students must follow the TEEX Student Safety Manual at all times.