BCS400 – 4.00 Hours
Live Online Instructor-Led Training
Esteban Pedraza, Jr
08:00 AM Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Central Daylight Time (CDT)
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 541-7149 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
This course will address specific health and safety needs faced by businesses during the COVID-19 Pandemic. This is done by addressing traditional infection prevention and industrial hygiene practices as recommended by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The course includes all of the material presented in the 2 hour Workplace Safety During COVID course plus additional material meant to help business leadership protect workers and customers from COVID, implement the actions needed in a COVID safe work program, and be better prepared for future outbreaks.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Important information that you will need for this class:
- You will need to have a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must attend at least 80% of the course to receive a certificate of completion.
- Understanding COVID-19
- Understanding the employer’s and worker’s role during COVID-19
- Understanding how COVID impacts people’s health
- Assessing the risks COVID presents to workers
- Describing how to properly identify, don, and doff personal protective equipment
- Identifying the appropriate safe work practices
- Adjusting work place layouts for safety
- Developing a Continuity of Operations Plan
- Implementing actions to protect workers now and in the future
This course is designed for Managers, Supervisors, Health & Safety personnel, and HR management in all industry sectors including but not limited to manufacturing, restaurant, retail, banking, insurance and healthcare.