CYB801 – 1.00 Hours
|Details||11/03/21 – 11/03/21||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||EC CYB801 53||$35.00||Register|
|Details||11/17/21 – 11/17/21||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||EC CYB801 54||$35.00||Register|
|Details||12/08/21 – 12/08/21||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||EC CYB801 55||$35.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
A key component for developing good cybersecurity hygiene within an organization is an effective vulnerability assessment program. This course examines the basics of utilizing both paid and open source vulnerability assessment tools, interpreting results, and presenting significant findings to non-technical management.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Important information that you will need for this class:
- You will need to have a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must attend at least 80% of the course to receive a certificate of completion.
- Identifying common assessment tools
- Conducting pre-assessment planning
- Vulnerability scanning critical concerns
- Interpreting assessment results
- Presenting findings to management
This course is designed for:
- IT personnel
- Technical managers
- Security personnel