DMP114 – 1.00 Hours
Live Online Instructor-Led Training
02:00 PM Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Central Daylight Time (CDT)
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
This webinar will provide infrastructure stakeholders (whole community) an awareness level understanding of infrastructure asset types in our communities, and highlight applicable federal guidance for infrastructure systems planning. In order to contribute to your emergency preparedness programs and community resilience, the presenter will explain how to incorporate infrastructure disaster management planning into existing planning efforts by sharing best practices, methods, and practical experiences on disaster planning for infrastructure systems.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Here is some importation information that you’ll need for the class:
- You will need a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
- Dual monitors are not required, but recommended for ease of use.
- Key concepts in building infrastructure resiliency
- A review of applicable Homeland Security directives
- Resiliency implications for various types of Critical Intrastructure
This course is designed for employees seeking:
- best practices for Infrastructure Disaster planning,
- Homeland Security guidance for Infrastructure,
- preparing and managing consequences of disasters,
- and pandemic best practices for Critical Infrastructure staff.