DMP130 – 1.00 Hours
Live Online Instructor-Led Training
02:00 PM Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Central Daylight Time (CDT)
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Here is some important information that you’ll need for the class:
- You will need a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
- Dual monitors are not required but recommended for ease of use.
- Viruses and Pandemics for the Medically Untrained
- Non-medically trained personnel
- Bus Drivers
- Public Works personnel
- Heavy equipment operators
- Water and Wastewater operators