DMP130 – 1.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Here is some important information that you’ll need for the class:
- You will need a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
- Dual monitors are not required but recommended for ease of use.
- Viruses and Pandemics for the Medically Untrained
- Non-medically trained personnel
- Bus Drivers
- Public Works personnel
- Heavy equipment operators
- Water and Wastewater operators