DMP131 – 1.00 Hours
Live Online Instructor-Led Training
02:00 PM Thursday, May 28, 2020
Central Daylight Time (CDT)
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
This webinar will provide First Responders, First Receivers, and Staff with awareness level informative tips to help protect yourself and others using personal protective equipment. The presenter will share practical experience on personal protective equipment and considerations to safely maximize barrier protection from a biological pathogen as well as biological hazardous waste handling.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- Reliable internet connection
- Speakers or a headphones to hear audio
- Log in 15-20 minutes early just in case you have IT problems.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier
- Dual monitors are not required, but recommended for ease of use
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) best practices
- Common PPE pitfalls
- Techniques to improve personal protection
This course is designed for employees seeking:
- Personal Protective Equipment best practices for First Responders and First Receivers
- Pandemic best practices for Critical Infrastructure staff