DMP141 – 1.00 Hours
Live Online Instructor-Led Training
10:00 AM Thursday, May 28, 2020
Central Daylight Time (CDT)
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Important information that you will need for the class:
- You will need to have a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
- Dual monitors are not required, but recommended for ease of use.
- Pandemic operational best practices
- Considerations to maintain essential services
- Supply chain considerations
This course is designed for employees seeking:
- Water/Wastewater continuity information and/or
- pandemic best practices for Critical Infrastructure staff.