EMS905 – 1.00 Hours
TEEX-Internet Moodle Campus
Texas A&M University Systems Building
College Station, TX 77845
08:00 AM Sunday, March 01, 2020
Central Daylight Time (CDT)
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
This online course is designed for those serving as TEEX field/clinical internship preceptors. It gives an overview of TEEX field/clinical objectives and the expectations of a preceptor.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- TX Department of State Health Services (DSHS) Paramedic certification
- MD, RN, CRNA, RT or other allied health certification of licensure
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- TEEX field/clinical objectives
- Expectations for students
- Expectations for preceptors, including interactions with students and required paperwork
- Paramedics and hospital clinicians serving as preceptors for the TEEX Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Academy
This course is available at no charge to TEEX preceptors.