EOT228 – 50.00 Hours
TEEX- ILEPSE – RELLIS Campus
1500 4th Street
Bryan, TX 77807
08:00 AM Monday, May 25, 2020
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 423-8433 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
This is an advanced course for graduates of the UXO Tech Level 1 Course designed to provide participants with the knowledge required to carry out demining procedures and clearance operations in accordance with International Mine Action Standards. Students will have an introduction to dangerous area marking, detectors, and locator equipment. Mine action search tools, procedures, and clearance techniques are included in this training.
Please fax documents to (979) 862-2788 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks prior to class start date. Students will be contacted via email to
confirm approval and admittance into course.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. The course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example, a field exercise that cannot be missed.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Participants in a TCOLE credit course must complete the class in its entirety to receive TCOLE credit.
- Should be in good physical condition
- Should be capable of safely operating under stressful conditions and extreme environmental conditions (heat, cold, rain, etc.)
- Basic demining procedures
- Clearance operations
- Clearance techniques
- Dangerous area markings
- Proper mine action procedures
- Use of mine action search tools
- Use of UXO and mine detection equipment
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 5 CEUs
- Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- Course delivery will be held at the TEEX Unexploded Ordnance Range and Search Grids
Institute for Law Enforcement and Protective Services Excellence
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Toll-Free: (800) 423-8433
- Credit Card – Complete online registration or call (979) 845-6677
- Purchase Order – Complete registration form and send to email@example.com or fax to (979) 862-2788
- Check – Complete registration form and mail to: TEEX – LAW, P.O. Box 40006, College Station, TX 77842
- If paying by purchase order or check, please fill out the required registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (979) 862-2788.