HEP560 – 4.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
The Construction Work Zone Safety for Heavy Equipment Operators course provides safety awareness training for heavy equipment operators and those who work around heavy equipment in construction work zones. The course addresses OSHA‘s top four causes of injury and death: falls, struck-by, caught-between, and electrocution.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Statistical Data on Slips, Trips and Falls; Struck By; Caught Between; Electrocutions
- Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls on or around Heavy Equipment
- Preventing Struck By on or around Heavy Equipment
- Preventing Caught Between on or around Heavy Equipment
- Preventing Electrocutions with Heavy Equipment
Heavy equipment operators, particularly in the transportation and work zone construction industry; construction site workers, and mining industry professionals