HEP712 – 1.00 Hours
|Details||08/12/21 – 08/12/21||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 28||$25.00||Register|
|Details||09/02/21 – 09/02/21||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 31||$25.00||Register|
|Details||09/16/21 – 09/16/21||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 32||$25.00||Register|
|Details||10/07/21 – 10/07/21||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 33||$25.00||Register|
|Details||10/21/21 – 10/21/21||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 34||$25.00||Register|
|Details||11/04/21 – 11/04/21||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 36||$25.00||Register|
|Details||12/02/21 – 12/02/21||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 35||$25.00||Register|
|Details||01/13/22 – 01/13/22||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 37||$25.00||Register|
|Details||02/03/22 – 02/03/22||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 38||$25.00||Register|
|Details||02/17/22 – 02/17/22||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 39||$25.00||Register|
|Details||03/10/22 – 03/10/22||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 40||$25.00||Register|
|Details||04/07/22 – 07/07/22||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 41||$25.00||Register|
|Details||05/05/22 – 05/05/22||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 42||$25.00||Register|
|Details||06/09/22 – 06/09/22||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 43||$25.00||Register|
|Details||07/14/22 – 07/14/22||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 44||$25.00||Register|
|Details||08/11/22 – 08/11/22||College Station , TX||IS HEP712 45||$25.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Important information that you will need for this class:
- You will need to have a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
- Dual monitors are not required, but recommended for ease of use.
- Please log in 15-20 minutes early just in case you have any IT issues that need to be resolved.
- An in-depth overview of Vehicle Inspection
- Discussion regarding the CDL Exam
- Insight on the other two parts of the CDL Exam
This course is designed for any individual seeking:
- to grow their knowledge on a vehicle inspection,
- to practice their ability to perform an inspection, or
- to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License.