IMS664 – 20.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
Upon the successful completion of this course, participants will be able to operate as part of a high performance team to manage the incident response to a large scale, complex, industrial emergency.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Participants Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
It is highly recommended that participants satisfy the following prior to the first day of class :
- Trained to NFPA 1081, Standard for Industrial Fire Brigade Member Professional Qualifications, Chapter 6, “Advanced Exterior Industrial Fire Brigade Member”
- Trained to NFPA 1081, Standard for Industrial Fire Brigade Member Professional Qualifications, Chapter 7, “Interior Structural Industrial Fire Brigade Member”
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 HAZWOPER Operations or Technician Level
- ICS-100: Introduction to Incident Command System
- ICS200: ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- IMS 661
- IMS 662
- IMS 663
- Strategies, Tactics & RECEO
- Intro to the Simulation
- Incident Safety
- Overview of the Incident Command System (ICS) for Industrial Brigades
- Integrated Incident Reponse Management Activities
- Capstone Activity
For all industrial emergency responders, including fire prevention, suppression, control, and safety personnel.
- Industrial Incident Management Team Members
- Industrial Fire Chiefs
- Industrial fire brigaded/emergency response team supervisors/leaders
- Facility supervisors serving as on-scene commanders
- Industrial port fire department supervisors/leaders
- Mutual aid organization supervisors/leaders
- Public sector fire department chiefs/officers responding to industrial facilities
- Public sector Hazardous Materials (HazMat) team supervisors/leaders responding to industrial facilities