OSH751 – 4.25 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
This course covers an introduction to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the OSH Act for owners and managers of small businesses. Course topics include an introduction to OSHA, OSHA Standards, the inspection process, implementing a safety and health program, worker training requirements and assistance available to small businesses. Upon course completion students will understand OSHA operations and procedures and how to work with OSHA to prevent or reduce injuries and illnesses in their workplace.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
The target audience is employers and managers responsible for small business operations.
Student Attendance Policy
TEEX-ITSI and the OSHA Training Institute (OTI) have an attendance policy that requires all students to fully attend enrolled classes. In order for you to receive a certificate of completion, you must attend the entire class. We realize that extenuating circumstances may arise that would take you out of class and have implemented the following policy to handle those situations. Below are the responsibilities and expectations of you as a student in a TEEX-ITSI course.
- You are expected to attend 100% of the course in which you are enrolled.
- If an extenuating circumstance arises that requires you to attend less than 100% of class, you must complete the Student Absentee Request form (found in the student manual) prior to leaving the classroom and submit it to the instructor for approval. If the extenuating circumstance arises during non-class hours, you must complete the Student Absentee Request form immediately upon return to the classroom and submit it to the instructor for approval.
- With an approved absence for extenuating circumstances you may have options for make-up work. See your instructor.
- Unexcused absences will require you to make-up time missed by attending the same course offered at another time.
- You must enroll through TEEX-ITSI Registrars to attend the make-up course.
This course may be offered on-site on a contract basis. Contact us today for a quote.