PRE001 – 8.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, this course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
The internationally recognized Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service (TEEX) Exercise Program has experience delivering exercises with as many as 8,000 participants, from the local to the national level, addressing scenarios that involve public health pandemic, foreign animal disease, CBRNE weapons, cyber attack, natural disaster, mass casualties, and school incidents. We will help you plan and conduct events including round-table discussions, drills, seminars, tabletop, and functional or full-scale exercises customized to your specific needs.
Exercises take place at either the customer’s location or at our Emergency Operations Training Center (EOTC) facility.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
We have provided training for responders in jurisdictions in
- all 50 states
- U.S. territories
- the District of Columbia
- U.S. military installations worldwide
Our exercises can be tailored for staff and emergency responders from the following agencies, services, and disciplines:
- Hospital Staff (clinicians, ancillary staff and hospital administration)
- Public Health (all positions from local, state and federal agencies)
- School Staff (all levels of educational institutions: elementary, middle school, vocational, college and university campuses)
- Emergency Management (all levels)
- Prison systems (local, regional, state, federal and privately owned)
- Fire Service (FS)
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Law Enforcement (LE)
- Industrial Customers (IND)
- WMD-Civil Support Teams (CST) and CBRNE Enhanced Response Force Package (CERFP) Teams
- Business Continuity
- Homeland Response Forces (HRF)
- State and federal agencies
- Municipal and County Governments
- Private Industries
- Utility Companies
- Transit Organizations
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- GSA contract number: GS-07F-0357V. GSA customers, to register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 878-8900.