WBT005 – 2.00 Hours
TEEX-Internet Moodle Campus
Texas A&M University Systems Building
College Station, TX 77845
Scott (Richard) Terry
12:01 AM Tuesday, January 01, 2019
Central Daylight Time (CDT)
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 541-7149 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
This module will briefly describe all of the steps and processes involved in manufacturing semiconductor devices.
At the end of this lesson, the learner will be able to identify:
- the steps of the semiconductor fabrication process.
- the major processes that occur during the fabrication process.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Major processes that occur during the fabrication process
- Steps of the semiconductor fabrication process
- New hires in the semiconductor fab
- Equipment technicians
- Wafer fab equipment operators
- Sales support
- Entry-level engineers
- Anyone interested in learning more about the semiconductor industry
The course fee entitles you to a 90-day subscription during which you can take the course at your own pace. The online course can be taken in sections of your choosing and does not have to be completed during any one session.
Call (800) 541-7149 for volume discounts and license options for your organization, or email us at email@example.com