WBT015 – 2.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, this course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Knowledge Engineering at (800) 541-7149 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
This module discusses the uses of ion implantation, the ion implantation process, its key equipment and process parameters, and its advantages and disadvantages.
At the end of this lesson, the learner will be able to identify:
- the purpose of ion implantation
- the process of ion implantation
- other ion implantation applications
- various components of an ion implanter
- three key quality characteristics of ion implantation
- key equipment and process parameters
- advantages and disadvantages of ion implantation
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Advantages and disadvantages of ion implantation
- Key equipment and process parameters
- Other ion implantation applications
- The process of ion implantation
- The purpose of ion implantation
- Three key quality characteristics of ion implantation
- Various components of an ion implanter
- New hires in the semiconductor fab
- Equipment technicians
- Wafer fab equipment operators
- Sales support
- Entry-level engineers
- Anyone interested in learning more about the semiconductor industry