WBT016 – 2.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, this course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Knowledge Engineering at (800) 541-7149 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
This module includes an introduction to metallization, metallization processes, basic chemistry, deposition techniques, equipment subsystems as they apply to the semiconductor industry. The course is developed for the Semiconductor Processing Industry to provide professional development for a broad audience of employees working for semiconductor manufacturers and suppliers. While this course is technical in nature, it does not focus on specific process related information, merely, on general principles of the specific process.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Basic terms of metallurgy
- Four methods of metallization
- Four purposes of metallization in semiconductor device fabrication
- The critical parameters associated with metallization
- The quality characteristics associated with metallization
- New hires in the semiconductor fab
- Equipment technicians
- Wafer fab equipment operators
- Sales support
- Entry-level engineers
- Anyone interested in learning more about the semiconductor industry
The course fee entitles you to a 90-day subscription during which you can take the course at your own pace. The online course can be taken in sections of your choosing and does not have to be completed during any one session.
Call (800) 541-7149 for volume discounts and license options for your organization, or email us at email@example.com