WWW007 – 40.00 Hours
|Details||10/31/22 – 11/04/22||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||EU WWW007 119||$580.00||Register|
|Details||11/14/22 – 11/18/22||Marble Falls, TX||EU WWW007 117||$580.00||Register|
|Details||05/01/23 – 05/05/23||Conroe, TX||EU WWW007 122||$580.00||Register|
|Details||06/05/23 – 06/09/23||Temple, TX||EU WWW007 123||$580.00||Register|
|Details||09/11/23 – 09/15/23||El Paso, TX||EU WWW007 125||$580.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
**PLEASE NOTE** This course has been approved by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) to fulfill 40 credit hours in the following operator license area(s):
– Water Operator License
The Water Technology course helps participants better prepare for the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) Class A water exam and provides each with operational guidance associated with construction and maintenance of water systems. During the course, participants are provided best practices surrounding the quality control of raw water for lab technicians and plant operators. Training provided covers industry-wide issues such as bacteriology of water, raw water quality and pretreatment, water storage, and water distribution.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Participant Must Provide
- A simple calculator with the square root function
- A photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 100% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
Prior to registering for this course, it is recommended, but not required, participants be currently qualified to sit for the TCEQ Class A Water examination.
- Basic Water Review
- Water Distribution Review
- Customer Service Inspections Review
- Ground Water Production Review
- Surface Water Production I Review
- Surface Water Production II Review
- Water Laboratory Review
- Water Utilities Safety Review
- Confined Space Entry Review
- Pump & Motor Maintenance Review
- Chlorinator Maintenance Review
- Valve and Hydrant Maintenance Review
- Water Utilities Management Review
This course is designed for public works personnel and water utilities personnel preparing to take the Class A water license exam.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 40.00 hours – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)