WWW360 – 2.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
The Applied Math – Hydraulics online course demonstrates how to use common math principles to determine volume, capacity, and flow rate within water and wastewater operations.
NOTE: Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email, a password for access to the course, and a required completion date.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Online Course Technical Requirements
- Broadband internet connection
- Recommended browser: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternative browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Apple Quicktime Player 10 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Volume and Capacity
- Flow Rate
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 0.20 IACET CEUs
- 2.00 hours – TCEQ licensed water operators
- 2.00 hours – TCEQ licensed wastewater operators