ARE133 – 20.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
The annual TIFMAS Symposium is an opportunity for the Texas
Fire Service to join together to work to improve the Texas Intrastate Fire
Mutual Aid System. The symposium is designed to give the fire
agencies across Texas a better understanding of TIFMAS, to include incident
response discussions, case studies and the lessons learned.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- Depending on the training course specific PPE may be required.
Participant Must Provide
- A photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Pre-conference training sessions
- TIFMAS Updates
- Lessons Learned
- Incident Response
- Case Studies
All emergency and crisis response personnel
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- State Firefighters’ and Fire Marshals’ Association of Texas (SFFMA)
- Texas Commission on Fire Protection (TCFP)