EMS938 – 8.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
Looking for ways to fine-tune your paramedic or Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT) skills prior to testing? This skill review session is for both paramedic and AEMT candidates and covers essential information necessary for the National Registry Paramedic Skills Examination.
Although this program is geared toward the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) Paramedic candidate, AEMT candidates would also benefit from this review.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Advanced Patient Assessment – Trauma
- Basic Skill – Bleeding Control & Shock Management
- Basic Skill – Seated Spinal Immobilization
- Basic Skill – Supine Spinal Immobilization
- Cardiolgy – Dynamic
- Cardiology – Static
- IV Bolus
- IV Therapy
- Oral Station A
- Oral Station B
- Pediatric Intraosseous Access
- Pediatric Ventilatory Management
- This program is designed to prepare you for the NREMT Paramedic Skills Examination. The skills that will be reviewed are:
- Ventilatory Management – Adult
- Ventilatory Management – Dual Lumen
- AEMT candidates
To register, contact the TEEX EMS Office directly at (979) 458-2998.
A minimum of 5 students are needed for this course to be conducted.
The course is conducted the day before a TEEX-scheduled NREMT Skills Exam, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: (979) 217-6579
Email: [email protected]
TEEX Participant Handbook
Conduct During Live Online Instructor-Led Courses
Transfers, Cancellations, and Refunds
Please read the TEEX Transfer and Cancellation Policy