LNG107 – 1.50 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, this course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
The Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) Workshop #3: LNG Transportation and Storage Containers, live Zoom, provides you with a discussion on the design of containers used for storage and transportation of LNG. We will identify construction material and design of the different containers as well as some of the safety systems in place to prevent over pressure or provide leak control. This is a live online instructor-led training that provides for an interactive discussion and allows questions and answers as the information is presented.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
In order to complete this course, you must have:
- internet connection (Broadband connection recommended)
- current web browser (i.e., Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, etc.) To prevent issues during your live Zoom be sure that your web browser is updated to the latest version available.
- current versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash
- This course cannot be done on a mobile phone.
Workshop participation is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX Zoom are expected to actively listen and participate. At the beginning of the workshop, your instructor will review any additional participation requirements.
- LNG production/natural gas product
- Everyday uses of natural gas
- Safety of LNG in comparison to other hydrocarbon products
- Safety within LNG facilities
- General public/individuals that use natural gas in their homes
- Municipal first responders with no previous exposure to LNG
This live Zoom is audio based only. There will be no usage of student webcams.
Phone: (979) 845-1158 | Toll-Free: (866) 878-8900
- You may easily register and pay for classes with a credit card, pinless debit, or eCheck.
- Payment is due prior to this live webinar and is nonrefundable after the live zoom has begun.
- If you have any trouble registering through the online registration system please contact Cynthia.email@example.com or 979-845-1152.