LNG205 – 1.50 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
The Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Workshop 1: Production, Usage and Safety, provides you with an introduction to what LNG is, how it is made, what it’s common uses are, and how safe of a product it is in comparison to other hydrocarbons. This is a recorded training video and will be available anytime on the TEEX website.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
To complete this course, you are required to have a computer with internet access and able to receive audio and video; participants are expected to view the main module in its entirety.
This course must be completed within 30 days of enrollment.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- LNG production/natural gas product
- Everyday uses of natural gas
- Safety of LNG in comparison to other hydrocarbon products
- Safety within LNG facilities
- General public/individuals that use natural gas in their homes
- Municipal first responders with no previous exposure to LNG
- Environmental, Health and Safety workers
Phone: (979) 845-1158 | (866) 878-8900
Email: [email protected]
- You may easily register and pay for classes with a credit card, pinless debit, or eCheck.
- Payment is due prior to this video and is nonrefundable after the video has begun.
- If you have any trouble registering through the online registration system please contact [email protected] or 979-845-1152.