MAP014 – 8.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, this course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Knowledge Engineering at (800) 541-7149 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
TMAC is conducting a comprehensive one-day workshop that will introduce the new ISO high-level structure for management system standards (Annex SL) and review the changes between ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 9001: 2015. Presenter, Conrad Soltero, will provide information that will enable participants to identify the key gaps in their current Quality Management System (QMS) and start planning the transition to the new requirements.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Review of the new requirements of Annex SL (Appendix 2) and how it affects the quality management system structure
- Workplace Organization
- Review of the risk-based approach and its significance
- Explain the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 and interpretation of these requirements
- Review of documentation requirements and its impact on current documentation structure, including the numbering scheme
- Review of the transition timeline and identifying the appropriate time for upgrade certification
Phone: (713) 357-4950 | Toll-Free: (713) 357-9672