OIL320 – 1.50 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
Students in this live Zoom course will gain an understanding of the types of shorelines and how each can be differently affected by a spill in a marine environment. We will be discussing how each shoreline is rated in the Environmental Sensitive Index and which one should have priority during a release. Protection, clean up and restoration processes will be discussed and what affects they may have on the environment. This is a live online instructor-led training that provides for an interactive discussion and allows questions and answers as the information is presented.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Workshop participation is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX Zoom are expected to actively listen and participate. At the beginning of the workshop, your instructor will review any additional participation requirements.
In order to complete this course, you must have:
- internet connection (Broadband connection recommended)
- current web browser (i.e., Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, etc.) To prevent issues during your live zoom be sure that your web browser is updated to the latest version available.
- current versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash
- This course cannot be done on a mobile phone.
- Capturing Initial Information
- Shoreline types
- Protection strategies
- Clean up strategies
- Environmental Sensitivity Index
- Weathering process
- Emergency Response Teams
- Municipal Agencies
- State Agencies
- Federal Agencies
This live zoom is audio based only. There will be no usage of student webcams.
Phone: (979) 845-1158 | Toll-Free: (866) 878-8900
- You may easily register and pay for classes with a credit card, pinless debit, or eCheck.
- Payment is due prior to this live webinar and is nonrefundable after the live zoom has begun.
- If you have any trouble registering through the online registration system please contact Cynthia.email@example.com or 979-845-1152.