SCP003 – 8.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Business & Cyber Solutions at or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
This course presents an overview of theoretical and practical aspects of chemical and particle contamination and particle troubleshooting in semiconductor fabs.
- The requirements for the course include:
- Some familiarity with the overall wafer manufacturing process
- A basic understanding of high school physics and chemistry
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Chemical and organic contamination
- Cleanroom technology
- Equipment and process troubleshooting
- Particle sources and their economic impact
- Operators and new hires
Please call customer service at 1-800-541-7149 for more information or email us at email@example.com