WBT004 – 2.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, this course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Knowledge Engineering at (800) 541-7149 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
Several kinds of materials are crucial to the production of integrated circuits (IC). This module identifies these materials, describes their physical and chemical characteristics, and explains their importance to the production of semiconductor devices.
At the end of this lesson, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the three basic types of material used in manufacturing ICs and their primary characteristics.
- Identify the structure of an atom.
- Identify the physical and chemical characteristics of a semiconductor.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Physical and chemical characteristics of a semiconductor
- Structure of an atom
- Three basic types of material use I manufacturing ICs and their primary characteristics
- New hires in the semiconductor fab
- Equipment technicians
- Wafer fab equipment operators
- Sales support
- Entry-level engineers
- Anyone interested in learning more about the semiconductor industry
The course fee entitles you to a 90-day subscription during which you can take the course at your own pace. The online course can be taken in sections of your choosing and does not have to be completed during any one session.
Call (800) 541-7149 for volume discounts and license options for your organization, or email us at email@example.com