WBT017 – 2.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, this course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Knowledge Engineering at (800) 541-7149 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
Our most popular course is also available on the web. The Semiconductor Processing Overview course is also available online. Sign up for this course today and learn at your own pace in the comfort of your home or office.
During this dynamic online learning experience, students will receive an introduction to very critical semiconductor processes including materials, device fundamentals, fabrication issues, quality issues, and reliability issues.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- The critical parameters associated with assembly
- The critical parameters associated with final device testing
- The critical parameters associated with wafer-probe test
- The final test process
- The key components of a typical device final test system
- The key components of the wafer-probe test system
- The major steps of the assembly process
- The purpose of assembly
- The purpose of final device testing
- The purpose of the wafer-probe test
- Three methods used to locate defective die on a wafer
- New hires in the semiconductor fab
- Equipment technicians
- Wafer fab equipment operators
- Sales support
- Entry-level engineers
- Anyone interested in learning more about the semiconductor industry
The course fee entitles you to a 90-day subscription during which you can take the course at your own pace. The online course can be taken in sections of your choosing and does not have to be completed during any one session.
Call (800) 541-7149 for volume discounts and license options for your organization, or email us at email@example.com